Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PLACING AN ORDER
- Find the product(s) you want on the Behemoth Boxing website
- Select the size you require and press ‘Add to cart’
- Once you’ve added all of the items you require to your cart, select the checkout option
- You will be asked to input your shipping & billing details
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct
- Press ‘Place Order’
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your cart and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.1 BEHEMOTH BOXING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE BEHEMOTH BOXING WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
The product prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
2.1 PRICES MAY VARY ACROSS STORES.
Conversion rates may apply.
2.2 PRICE CHANGES
Behemoth Boxing reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders made on the Behemoth Boxing website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible.
When selecting our UK delivery method, delivery will be between 5-7 working days.
Please note orders made after 14:00 on Friday and orders made on Saturday and Sunday will not be dispatched until Monday. When selecting our International shipping, delivery will be between 5-7 working days.
Behemoth Boxing cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed for reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
We understand that from time to time that you will want to return an item for any reason. Check out our policy and see if you’re eligible to return your item:
- Item must be returned within 14 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time.
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.)
- We cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons – no exceptions.
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- If you’ve asked for an item which is more expensive than your return, we will contact you upon receiving the return to process the additional payment
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 10 days to process, so don’t be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered but haven’t heard from us yet
- Items received after the 14 day returns period will be eligible for store credit only.
- If you received a free gift with your order and return an item you must also return the gift or else you will be invoiced for the face value of the gift.
- Items bought using a discount code do not qualify for free returns and should a return be initiated, you will be liable for all postage return postage charges.
- We will not accept returns for customised product.
- We will not accept returns should you wish to decline to pay any import fees.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
If your return breaches our terms you will also be liable for the cost of delivery to return the item back to you.
Countries outside of the European Union may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties.
If you refuse to pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the Behemoth Boxing warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
By law, Behemoth Boxing is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
Also on the FAQ page:
I can’t track my order:-
Once you’ve received your shipping confirmation, your tracking details can take up to 24 hours to update. If your tracking details have not updated after 24 hours from the moment it was dispatched, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PROMOTIONS / OFFERS
4.1 GIFT CARDS
Once a gift card has been issued, the card becomes that customers’ property.
Behemoth Boxing reserves the right to refuse or cancel a gift card without any further discussion.
Gift cards have a validity of 12 months, and don’t need to be spent all at once.
Gift cards are only valid on the site in which they have been purchased from. I.e. gift card purchases can only be utilised on the .com store.
4.2 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
Behemoth Boxing reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Behemoth Boxing owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Behemoth Boxing Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Behemoth Boxing Ltd’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Behemoth Boxing Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Behemoth Boxing Ltd, 15 Belle Vue Park, Peel, Isle of Man, IM51UF
Company no: 133372C