Men's Camo Tee - Disruptive
10% of proceeds donated to the Mental Health Foundation, with the remaining 90% being used to fund our charity.
When you don our tees in the squared circle, you’ll have zero restrictions due to the lightweight, purpose built high performance design and components. You are always in the forefront of our mind.
Similar to it's grey counterpart, this tee is inspired by digital camouflage - giving you the ability to hide in plain site.
Made for fighters.
For relaxed fit, order usual size, for slim fit order one size down.
Model wears large.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|